- Student and staff personal devices are not permitted to connect to the CMIS network.
- Teachers must not use mobile or smart phones in the presence of CMIS students (for example, teacher phone use during class time, recess, and lunch is prohibited).
- No student should use a mobile phone or camera during lessons or other unsupervised activity unless specifically instructed to do so by a CMIS staff member.
- Students should not use mobile or smart phones during instructional time, unless specifically instructed to do so by a CMIS staff member.
- Mobile devices issued by CMIS to staff remain the property of CMIS and maybe monitored for usage.
Staff should not knowingly look at any indecent or inappropriate images on student devices (even in the case of bullying), such cases should be referred to the corresponding principal. Additionally, such material should never be emailed or transmitted electronically.
Parents and visitors to the school are not permitted to take pictures of students, with the intent of posting on social media, without prior consent.