DATE AND TIME
Saturday, December 4th, 2021
Reporting Time: 7:25 - 7:45 AM
Testing Time: 8:00 AM
CMIS Protocols for Covid-19 prevention during the SAT @ CMIS
If you are registered to test at CMIS for the December 4th SAT you must follow these guidelines and present the following information:
** If you are not registered to test at CMIS you will not be allowed to enter the campus.**
- Arrive at the CMIS campus front gate is between 7:25 and 7:45, early arrival is recommended
- Must wear a mask at all times and get your temperature checked by our staff.
- Keep at a 2-meter distance from the other testers while waiting for registration confirmation.
- Show your passport or Thai ID (Original required)
- Show a SAT registration ticket (In hard copy)
- Be sure to know your home address as it must be written on the testing booklet
- Only College Board approved testing materials
The following medical documentation must be submitted through this form and brought with you in hard copy on testing day:
- All candidates must have a negative ATK test with a doctor's note within 48 hours prior to the test. This means that tests from Friday are preferred but will also be accepted from Thursday the week of the test.
- For students who have been fully vaccinated, bring a hard copy of the appointment slip, the digital health pass or their official vaccine passport.