To provide educational excellence in a caring Christian community that respects and celebrates diversity.
To develop learners who can pursue personal and academic goals, based on educational excellence and strong moral foundations. To equip international students for lives of learning and positive contributions locally and globally.
Student Learner Outcomes
Courageous Learners who:
- Embody a work ethic that values learning and academic integrity
- Pursue personal growth as adaptive, independent learners
- Exhibit thinking that is open minded, creative, and takes risks
- Utilize resources and technology to effectively support learning and work
Responsible Global Citizens who:
- Understand Christian virtues and positive student character
- Demonstrate integrity through consistent respect for people of all faiths
- Develop cultural awareness and an appreciation for diversity
- Serve as responsible, proactive members of the global community
CMIS is a school with a clear Christian ethos. Founded as part of the Church of Christ in Thailand, the national Protestant church, the operation of the school and all relationships within the school community are based upon Christian principles and beliefs with religious services and public prayers offered in the Christian tradition. Within this spirit, CMIS encourages students to learn about God’s love and the Christian faith so they can make their own personal and intelligent response to it. CMIS also warmly welcomes students and staff from differing religious backgrounds, cultures, and beliefs.