CMIS strives to keep class sizes small in order to provide individualized and differentiated instruction needed to help each student succeed. Although we expect to have vacancies at each grade level, we reserve spaces for qualified priority applicants.
The CMIS Priority Categories are as follows:
- Christian Missionary families
- CMIS Staff children
- Diplomatic / Consular families
- Former CMIS families who are returning from abroad
- NGO / Non-profit organization families
- Siblings of current CMIS students
All other applicants are considered on a space-available basis.