Recent CMIS News Blog Posts
- Friday, October 2
- Student Conference Day - No Classes
- Saturday, October 3
- SAT Exam
As of Thursday, October 1st, the Athletics program will be starting up at CMIS and we will be offering the following programs on Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- Program 1 Volleyball (MS - Covered Court & HS - Gymnasium)
- Program 2 Junior Track & Field (Tuesday G1-G3 & Thursday G4-G5 on the CMIS Field)
- Program 3 Cross Country (MS & HS - Behind McCormick Hospital)
- Program 4 Table Tennis (MS & HS - Beside PE Office)
- Program 5 Weight Room (G8-G12 with Senior privilege then Junior and so forth due to limited numbers per day (12)
If you have not already registered, visit CMIS Athletics
- All student athletes will meet on the artificial grass between the library and the football field for coaches to confirm registration on October 1st. Practices after day one will have student athletes meet at a designated area announced by coaches.
- Practices start at 2:45 and end at 3:45 with all student athletes to be escorted to the front gate to be picked up no later than 4:00pm.
- Be registered before practice begins on October 1, 2020
- Be on time and stay with the coach until parents pick at the front of school
- Wear a mask until their coach allows them to take it off for practice and once practice has finished put it back on
- All shared equipment must be sprayed and sanitized at the end of EACH practice
- Wash hands before and after all sports sessions
- Continue to practice social distancing at all times
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMIS features photos and videos in our CMIS Gallery and on our CMIS Social Media Platforms. Below are some recent highlights.
To submit content to be considered for posting to the CMIS News and/or CMIS Social Media Platforms (facebook and YouTube), please email the below information to email@example.com by noon on Wednesday of each week.
Please include the following:
- Subject of email contains the phrase “CONTENT SUBMISSION”
- Title of post
- 500-word maxium for CMIS Newsletter Blog posts
- 3-5 sentences for CMIS Social Media Platform posts
- Any relevant media content (images, logos, videos, PDF files, etc.)