CMIS strives to keep class sizes small, and thus provide the individualized, differentiated instruction that is needed to help each student succeed. We give priority enrollment to qualified applicants from specific categories. In general, students coming from a comparable international school with an English-language medium will have a much greater chance of being accepted to study at CMIS.
Although we expect to have vacancies at each grade level, we reserve spaces for qualified, priority applicants. Our Priority Categories are as follows:
- Christian Missionary families,
- Diplomatic / Consular families,
- NGO / Non-profit organization families,
- Siblings of current CMIS students,
- Former CMIS families who are returning from abroad,
- CMIS Staff children, and
- Fluent English speakers from comparable international schools
All other applicants are considered on a space-available basis.
The school is closed for the months of June and July for the summer break. We will not be accepting applications for August enrollment during these two months. Priority applicants may submit an application by connecting to the links below.