DATE AND TIME
Saturday, December 4th, 2021
Reporting Time: 7:25 - 7:45 AM
Testing Time: 8:00 AM
CMIS Protocols for Covid-19 prevention during the SAT
If you are registered to test at CMIS for the December 4th SAT you must follow these guidelines and present the following information:
** If you are not registered to test at CMIS you will not be allowed to enter the campus.**
1. Arrive at the CMIS campus front gate is between 7:25 and 7:45, early arrival is recommended
2. Must wear a mask at all times and get your temperature checked by our staff.
3. Keep at a 2-meter distance from the other testers while waiting for registration confirmation.
4. Show your passport or Thai ID (Original required)
5. Show a SAT registration ticket (In hard copy)
6. Be sure to know your home address as it must be written on the testing booklet
7. Only College Board approved testing materials
The following medical documentation must be submitted through this form and brought with you in hard copy on testing day:
1. All candidates must have a negative ATK test with a doctor's note within 48 hours prior to the test. This means that tests from Friday are preferred but will also be accepted from Thursday the week of the test.
2. For students who have been fully vaccinated, bring a hard copy of the appointment slip, the digital health pass or their official vaccine passport.